Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good Morning

Happy Sunday Love Muffins,

Have you ever had dreams that you never knew the meaning to them. Or have you ever wondered was this a sign of what could happen in the future. Or better yet has any of your dreams actually came true.Me personally I have had all three of these things happen to me. I have seen people in my dream that i never knew but later on in my life I actually became good friends with those individuals. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one with this ability. I was told by my mother that my great grand mother had things like this happen to her to and this is why should would call whoever she had the dream about and worn them about what she has seen. Guess you can call it a blessing and a curse. Well anyways I have to make today a productive day because school starts tomorrow and I'm a some what control freak that has to have everything in order n all put together. I plan to blog later to get your opinions later about what I should wear tomorrow.

                  XOXO (for now)