Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Wed

Hello Lovies

I have been so busy this week so I haven't been able to blog everyday like I wanted to but that's in the past and im here now so that's all that matter. Well me and my best friend have been looking for some great make up ideas and trying to learn new ideas. So I came across a website called www.beautylish.com which is the facebook for make up artisit and people who are really interested in make up and want to learn new things. I really love the website and would recommend everyone. So this week I have been trying to come up with quick ways to get up and out the door. So I washed my hair and placed flexible rods in my hair causing it to become what I call "A curly Poof". Which I love because in the morning all i have to do is put on a little shine and hair moisturizer and then im off to start my day. I also have been doing quick make up. In the picture above i used the following products in order to get the smokey eye effect.


Products Used^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
elf Palette Black and Hot Pink
Cover Girl Mascara and Eye Liner
Wet and Wild Liquid Liner

Well Until Later Lovies
XOXO