Monday, January 31, 2011

Well Hello

Hi Love Muffins.......

Did you miss me? I know I haven't Blogged in a long time due to the fact I have a extremely busy schedule. However some exciting stuff has been going on this week. I have been going on a make up extravaganza. I just purchased a large amount of new make up and I am so happy with the outcome. Well I found out that I maybe booked for a Fashion Show......Which is always a good thing. I finally get to show others the talent that I have. But anywho as you all know Valentines Day is coming up and I'm trying to figure out what to tell my significant other 2 get me. I torn between shoes and make up or better yet a really nice outfit.
                                                      My Make Up Splurge with E.l.f
Ignore My Hair Bonnet But Its a Blue Smokey Eye. I was going for the cat eye effect


But Im going to keep You Guys Updated.

Love You Guys,
Crystal